BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, September 5, 2011

Otaku Expo 2011


AWSOME DAY with my friends (BFF nicole, Yen, Joan and Lgee)
Sept 3,2011 @ Sm megamall

It's actually a Cosplay Convention, but since my friends aren't cosplaying that day. I've decided not to cosplay too O_O *sorry*

Casual mode / Normal Con goer ;)


I really had fun even though we didn't go inside the venue. we had fun taking pictures, eating, laughing and all *giggles*

PHOTO SPAM <3

*Joan, me, Yen and Bff Nicole*


* Me, joan and BFF nicole *


Funny/Wacky moment. blocking each other's faces!! hahahah >:D


LOL. i look insecure here! hahaha. hey MADAM LGEE. why so fierce? :))

WHOOO. i love them all <3
tiring day, but sooo much fun.

ending this post with a picture of me and Vocaloid cosplayers. ;p

>:D<

No comments:

Post a Comment