BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, September 8, 2011

My birthday.


Oh well, I just turned ** today. AGE IS JUST A NUMBER >:)


Spent the day with my Mom and Nanay @shakey's
Oh my Gahd. i ate too much!  like srsly D:

DIET = FAIL. but it's okay.
It's my birthday anyway :p



Fried chicken, spag , garlic bread and SALAD <3

yummy. andddd my favoorrriiiteeee. brownie a la mode. *drools*


I got a free (1 scoop) ice cream because my mom told 'em that it's my birthday today. HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAH :P


After eating, I bought school shoes <3 (black doll shoes) but i ended up buying so manyyyyyyyy. 


cheers for the cute floral , leopard doll shoes :)

UWAAAA. sooo cutte

\
/
V


:")

details:


;p

That's it! tomorrow saturday and sunday. (continuous celebration)

bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment