BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, August 15, 2011

BUBBLE TEA.


I'm craaaaving for a Large-Chocolate Milk Tea right now :( 
Feeling kind of Frustrated because im so BROKE. hahahahaha. Im saving my money for the stuffs i bought/ordered Online (Yeah, Online shopping agaaiiiiin) gaaaah.

Stuffs to pay for this week

Geo Sakura Brown + MAC lipstick = 1k
26" Human Hair Extensions = 3.5k

wooooooooo. plus i need a hair treatment or sumthing !! =__= that will cost around 3k :/
see? too many "GASTOS" for this month, but yeah! That's a gift for myself. hoho. 

Here's a pic of my favorite drink in -BUBBLE TEA-

I miss you so much choco milk tea Baby :((( haha, i promise. ill see you tomorrow. LOL. no matter how broke i am, imma drink Milk tea <3

and ofc, My favorite Nomnom :D


ChizuMaki ;) Yummmmyyy, ne?



No comments:

Post a Comment